For our paddling trips we offer you the following equipment:
- paddling vest
- spray skirt
- helmet if needed
In addition you would need to have:
- suitable outdoor clothing
- soft sole shoes
- sun glasses
- water bottle for drinking
- eyeglasses and sunglasses as well as cell phones and cameras are on customer's own responsibility
- we recommend you to leave cell phones and car keys to safe in our office
- eyeglasses and sunglasses will be tied with a string into the paddling vest.
- Sea Lapland Paddlers has liability insurance at Pohjola insurance company.
We take safety very seriously here at Sea Lapland Paddlers. We have a valid safety certificate and all guides and instructors are carefully trained. We go through all safety instructions at the beginning of each paddling trip and with each customer. We will always have 2 instructors with valid First Aid certificate (EA2) guiding the paddlers.
Weather conditions are always carefully considered. The wind limit for paddling is 6 - 8 m/s depending of the wind direction. The rain is not an obstacle but we will not go into the waters when there is thunder or lightnings.